More Ways to LearnUp one level
In addition to courses, lectures, symposia, and trips, New England Wild Flower Society offers other ways to learn, including resource library and herbarium collections. The library is open to the public, but only Society members may borrow books.
- — by Steven Ziglar — last modified April 16, 2009
- New England Wild Flower Society staff and former staff have written articles on a variety of subjects involving climate changes, botany, conservation, horticulture, and garden design.
- Earth Gauge Messages — by Steven Ziglar — last modified October 03, 2011
- The Society provided the National Environmental Education Foundation with Earth Gauge messages for dissemination through meteorologists.
- For Kids — by Steven Ziglar — last modified November 13, 2009
- Lots of activities to learn about plants, bugs, and more. Sections for kids, parents, and teachers to explore the web of life. Great projects.
- — by Steven Ziglar — last modified June 24, 2010
- — by Jack Curtis — last modified October 20, 2008
- Native Plant Societies of the United States and Canada
- Student Resources — by webmaster — last modified November 25, 2008
- Course material, important Web sites, and additional files for students