Nasami Farm Nursery
New England Wild Flower Society's Nasami Farm, 128 North Street, Whately, MA, is our native plant nursery focused on the propagation and research of our region's flora. Nasami Farm is closed for the season and will re-open on Saturday, April 20, 2013. We look forward to seeing you in 2013!
- To more closely align the Nasami Farm nursery with the core mission and goals of the Society, we are investing in a new direction and partnerships to ensure that true New England native plants - with the genetic traits that make them hardy in our climate and perfect for native insects and wildlife - are available to our customers and in the nursery trade.
Our goal is to:
- grow only locally sourced New England native plants from seeds sustainably collected by our staff and network of volunteers throughout the region
- focus on propagation and research to bring different and hard-to-grow plants into production
- partner with local nurseries to grow our propagated plants to retail size for our customers
- sell in our seasonal retail area plants that are grown in partnership with local nurseries
Over the next 5-7 years we will significantly expand our seed collection and our list of species in production for retail customers and for landscaping and restoration projects. We will be offering a wonderful range of native plants that provide the color, texture, and shape gardeners seek, and will continue to offer contract growing services for the trade.
Our education programs provide technical expertise, and we invite you to check out our classes scheduled in western Massachusetts, including Nasami Farm.
Purchase Native Plants
— If you are looking for a specific native plant, please email
Nasami Farm - Noni Macon at email@example.com. Click here to view the current availability list at Nasami Farm.
We hope to see you at Nasami Farm in the 2013 season.
128 North Street, Whately, MA 01373